1. Go to the park. Get your wiggles out. Get some sunshine. Some fresh air. Get some time out of the house and away from your backyard.
2. Go to the beach. Play in the sand. Look for seashells.
3. Pack a picnic. Sit in the shade. Talk to your kiddos. Enjoy some quiet time.
4. Find a public pool. Go swimming!
5. Swim at the lake. Grab some snorkeling gear and find fish.
6. Go to the river. Play in the mud. Find cool looking rocks.
7. Buy some tasty farmers market goodies.
8. Go for a drive with the AC on. (One of our favorite things to do)
9. Find a local garden and take a walk. Look at pretty flowers. Eat some berries or tomatoes.
10. Go to a splash park. So fun!
11. Watch a movie on the trunk of your car.
12. Wash your car. Fun way to get wet and cool off!
Hope you got some ideas! Have a great rest of your summer.